We will find you the best broker dealer that matches your needs. Financial Advisor Placement Services helps financial advisors sift through all of the options and questions involved in switching firms. We are experts in the broker dealer market. The people at Financial Advisor Placement Services have been working with and developing relationships with independent, regional and national broker dealers since 2007. We understand the clearing platforms and product offerings and understand the firm’s philosophy, so that we find the best broker dealer to suit your needs.
Our initial conversation will have one goal: to learn about your practice, your clients, and your requirements in a new broker dealer. We will start with our list of over 70 quality broker dealers. We will then create a short list of broker dealers to recommend for your consideration. Based on your initial feedback, we will then have initial, confidential conversations with these firms to see if there may be a good fit. Then next step is to arrange phone conversations with these broker dealers. We then narrow the list down to a hand full of firms and set up face to face meetings either at the home office or near the candidate’s location, whatever is most convenient for the candidate. With the firms that are of most interest, we will work with the firms to get competitive offers together and present them to the candidate.
We will work with you every step of the way as your “agent” to work through the firm information, schedule calls and meetings, and give you advice on which offers may be more attractive. Whenever possible we would like to attend the meetings with you so that we can represent you as best as possible. We will do a “pros and cons” analysis or help you spreadsheet the value that each firm can bring to your practice.
Once the decision is made on which firm to go with, we get you engaged with that firm’s transition team, to ensure a smooth transition. Our goal is to make this transition as painless as possible. In some cases, the broker dealer will place people in your office to assist you in moving your client accounts.
We are always looking of new talent to add to our team. If you are interested in applying for a position are recruiter please submit your resume to: email@example.com All positions are 1099 contractor opportunities.
- Responsible for all phases of recruiting independent and retail financial advisors (business development, client
- service, research, search process, qualification of candidates, closing, etc.)
- Generation and maintenance of a pipeline of business through establishing strong relationships with financial advisors
- Performing market research to focus business development efforts on targeted companies/industries/geographies
- Identification of qualified and interested candidates through extensive research, direct recruiting, and referrals
- Contact all appropriate candidates for a particular search by phone and/or e-mail to gauge qualifications and interest
- Build and manage database of candidates and own personal network